Since 1967, the Israeli government has demolished more than 25,000 Palestinian homes in the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem, forcing Palestinians off their land as Israel:
- builds and expands Israeli settlements on Palestinians land;
- continues construction of the 26-foot high “separation wall;”
- increases the network of Israeli-only bypass roads;
- confiscates occupied Palestinian territory;
- surrounds and cuts off Palestinian population centers; and
- isolates, displaces, and decreases the Palestinian population.
These activities are illegal under international law and contravene several U.N. resolutions.